Monday 28 November 2016

"There's a limit to insults I can bear from Akhilesh Yadav and his supporters," says Amar Singh

NEW DELHI: Amar Singh met his Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav today, to complain about insults heaped on him by his son Akhilesh Yadav's supporters - insults "that crossed the limit of tolerance", ANI reported.

"I don't want to hurt him, but the insults have gone beyond the limit of my tolerance," Singh said yesterday to ANI.
"My heart is full of pain, will talk to Mulayam Singh ji. Mulayam ji was the one who stood by me against his son publicly+ ," Singh said, referring to Mulayam's son, Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav.

When he was asked if he will resign Singh said he didn't want to do anything that hurts Mulayam.
"I'll abide by his decision," he said.

Akhilesh has never hidden his distrust for Singh who happens to have the ear of his father Mulayam. The Uttar Pradesh CM was also opposed to Singh's reinduction into the Samajwadi party earlier this year. Mulayam has even defended Amar Singh over Akhilesh, in public.


Source:-timesofindia

No comments:

Post a Comment